COVID 19 rules in HOTEL GARNI SCHMID
- We are open from 8:00 a.m.
- The usual friendly handshake is unfortunately not necessary; But even without this gesture, we would like to welcome you as warmly as we always have in Ischgl!
- If you would like to use the day of arrival or departure as a skiing day, we ask you to use the free car park at the Silvrettaseilbahn.
- Please note that we cannot provide space for suitcases or a room to change clothes on the day of arrival and departure.
- Your room/holiday apartment is ready to move into from 3:00 p.m. . Cleanliness and hygiene have always been a top priority in our house. Our hard-working housekeeping staff do their best to clean your room as best as possible in accordance with the prescribed COVID-19 requirements; this of course also takes more time. On the day of departure, please empty the premises by 9:30 a.m. .
- Please park your car yourself in one of our parking spaces – we will be happy to allocate the space to you.
- Keep your distance in the breakfast room and in the hall as much as possible – in order to be able to implement this, we offer an extended breakfast time from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. . In order to be able to guarantee a smooth process, we ask you to enter yourself in the present list upon arrival. 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. or from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- We ask you to wear an MNS when going to the buffet. Disposable gloves are of course available at the buffet
- Disinfection stands can be found in the entrance area/ski room
- Doorknobs, handrails in the staircase, passenger lift, etc. are regularly disinfected
- Information regarding the opening times and rules of conduct in our sauna will be announced at short notice
- If you don’t want to go out in the evening … For a cozy snack, we are happy to offer you our breakfast room as a lounge from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
(Please register in advance so that we can prepare this for you – also note a limited number of people)
- If you or family members are ill before you start your trip and show symptoms of Covid-19, please cancel your vacation – out of consideration for other guests and your landlord
- Take advantage of it, a Travel cancellation insurance – this also includes the cancellation in connection with COVID-19
- Help us to make your vacation a relaxing stay.
We do our best – please support us!
As of September 2020 – subject to change
COVID-19 | Winter season Ischgl 2020/2021
COVID-19 | Ischgl ski area 2020/2021
The Room Rate Includes
- Prices per person and day in euros including VAT, excluding local tax
- Prices in the apartments per unit in euros, including VAT, excluding local tax, no meals
- Equipment : TV with cable connection, hairdryer, room safe and telephone.
- Relaxation: Free use of our small but nice sauna facility. There are enough sauna towels in the sauna area. You will receive precise information on the opening times and rules of conduct due to the applicable COVID-19 regulation at short notice.
- Rich breakfast buffet from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Guest card: Please send all the details of the tour participants by email one day BEFORE arrival, so we only need your signature – this saves time at reception and you can start your holiday straight away. . .
- Wireless LAN: free of charge throughout the house
- Ski room with ski boot heating (video monitored)
Arrival & Departure
- Check-in: from 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out: until 9:30 p.m.
We ask for your understanding that only one person can pick up the guest card if you arrive in the morning. An early arrival is only possible from 8:00 a.m.!
If you arrive early, please use the public parking lot at the Silvrettabahn. We ask for your understanding that we can NO longer offer any room for changing or as a luggage room.
In the event of early departure, late arrival or a reduced number of people, the room price will be charged without any deductions for the days booked.
If your arrival is delayed and you will only arrive after 6 p.m., we ask you to give us a short phone call to let us know by when we can expect your arrival: +43 5444 5386 or. +43/664 5378981 Thank you!
We ask for your understanding that changes of persons or under- & amp; Subletting within the booking period is not allowed.
Non-smokers & smokers
Pets (Four-legged friends)
Down payment: 30% of the total price, payable by transfer to our
Account no. IBAN: AT21 3624 8000 0002 1436
Raiffeisenbank Paznaun / Bst. Ischgl – Schmid Christian
Payment of the remaining amount or the hotel bill can be made at check-out with cash, EC card (A / D / NL)
The daily price in the booked category is calculated as the empty bed fee (for late arrival or early departure).
With single occupancy of a double room , the total price of the room will be invoiced.
- up to 4 weeks before arrival a free cancellation is possible, the deposit will be transferred back.
- 14 days before arrival : 50% of the total price
- 3 days before arrival : 90% of the total price
Nice to have you here!
Experience Ischgl in a family atmosphere – you can do that with us.
Live quietly and still not have to walk to be in the center – then you have come to the right place! Plus A ski runs directly near to our hotel to take advantage.
Hotel Garni Schmid – BY FAR a great location in Ischgl
We are pleased to meet you!